Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My favorite three Amigos & more





The amazing time piece can go great with a suit or casual attire. When it comes to loving what you do and enjoying the most of your work and life, I think it's important to express yourself and your ideas with a writing instrument for the elite and talented. Think great and you are great ;) 

In my opinion, art is an expression of who you are simultaneously ascending the norm. It's also a great way to express your message whether directly or indirectly via a beautiful landscape, cars, yachts, paintings, beautiful poems, and even a Blog :) Art is everywhere, and as the old saying still holds up, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". 

To me, art is a combination of technology, design, and actually enjoying it.

Wouldn't you say that the classic car and yacht is Art!? 

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! and New Year's Day! 

- Mr. Brilliantier 

... For Health, Happiness and Success 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the saying"think great and you are great"

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...