Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Flowers #4EverYours








Happy Valentines Day, Everyone! 

Hope Everyone has a fun and brilliant valentine's experience ;) 

One of my favorite things to do is spoil my Love with flowers, I guess because of the sweet kisses and warm feelings I get. I never really cared much about flowers until I realized that someone I care very deeply about is really into flowers, and isn't that what Love is all about!? ...Putting their interest before your own, even if it means patience, understanding, and above all else acceptance. 

I believe, before love there is attraction... Like real attraction (can't get you out of my mind, I wonder what your doing right now attraction), I guess that's the nature of our inner animal... Or some may call it the "beast" ... And then one day you realize that she's your everything beyond attraction. Love is beyond reason, but worth it, because it colors your dreams, brings clarity to complex situations and encourages you to continue to follow your vision for a beautiful and successful Life. Love is the energy that overlooks faults, Love is life supporting and provides the needs we all crave for. 

Even if you don't have that special someone now, no worries, because when you position yourself to welcome your significant other seriously and actually align yourself to welcome your other half, you will see how energy attracts energy ;) ... And the most important thing you can do for yourself is to be yourself always and forever, and follow your passion. Do what makes you happy and make sure your personal interests are essentially in compliance with all sides of your associations and still be practical, for that's the beginning of your personal enlightenment and a better world. 

Have a great day, Brilliantiers
& thanks for Reading, 

Best, 

- Mr. Brilliantier 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...