Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII


... Anybody in the mood for some Super Bowl cake? Yum! 

Super Bowl Sunday Quote of the day: 

"The truth is the Super Bowl long ago became more than just a football game. It's part of the culture like turkey at thanksgiving and lights at Christmas, and like those holidays beyond their meaning, a factor in our economy." 

- Bob Schieffer 

Hi Everyone, 

Lets get ready for Super Bowl XLVIII 

Seattle Seahawks (15-3) 
vs.
Denver Broncos (15-3) 

...What a perfect reason to hang out with friends, eat some pizza and get hyped. It's always been a tradition every year to order pizza, mushroom pizza is my favorite, and get all football spirited. I cant wait to see all the amazing commercials. I'm anticipated super entertaining ads. One of my favorite quotes about the Super Bowl commercials is from Will.I.Am, he said "You know, the Super Bowl is so fresh that every single commercial is even on, you know, some next-level entertainment."  ... And I couldn't agree with him more. Fun Times :) 

Best, 

- Mr. Brilliantier 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...