Sunday, February 9, 2014

Malibu Scene









Good evening and happy Sunday, Brilliantiers! 

Per the inquiries I received via email from you guys... In regards to similar questions of how I get my best ideas?! you guessed it... The beach is where I go to think, meditate, and experience myself as I really am (my true self). Of course, I love the activities associated with beach fun like surfing, chill walks and a little paddle ball with some friends.  

Whenever I feel like I need to break down complex problems whether it's associated with my trading journal or life, I would clear my mind and experience and enjoy the beauty of nature.  

Here's something I pondered about in regards to trading: 

Trading is a lot like surfing, always waiting for the perfect wave. However, to be able to ride the perfect wave, you would need to position yourself accordingly, otherwise you may get wiped out. With that type of scenario, I use that analogy for not being over leveraged on a trade, because I can potentially get wiped out... And look, if the trade happens to be a bad one, you can always adjust your stop loss and keep your eye on the prize, and that prize is your vision :) 

In my opinion, it's very important to have a clear vision of where you want to be so you can effectively position yourself for the blessings, remember, don't be too over-leveraged because that can be way to overwhelming, and can lead to wipe out... and in this analogy 'LOSS of FUNDS'. It's all about maintaining a balance... an everything in moderation life style is definitely the way to go. 

Thanks for reading! 

Best, 

- Mr. Brilliantier


... One of my favorites, Alana Blanchard swimming with sharks.


Awesome Video from Network A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...