Friday, January 10, 2014

Kevin Richardson aka "the lion whisperer

Good Morning and Happy Friday, Everyone! I Hope you all had a great and successful week. I would like to share with you one of my favorite living heroes, Kevin Richardson aka "the lion whisperer". 

When I'm not learning about the financial markets and trying to anticipate market trends, I love to learn about different accomplishments in different areas. One of my passions includes wild life photography, and it's definitely a dream of mine to take an African safari vacation and see these beautiful animals up close. 

In my opinion, what makes him so amazing is that in today's modern society, he's totally changing the status quo. He's a perfect example of a human with a vision and with patience, diligence and a humble heart, he made his vision come true. He's living his dream. 

He developed amazing relationships with the wild life, and one of his insights that he shared in this video is: "I almost learned to de-tune my reactions" ... in regards to wild life behavior. Because he anticipates the unanticipated (if that makes sense), he doesn't amplify his emotional states (instincts of survival), and thus lives among the lion pack as well with hyenas, as part of their family. 

Have a Great Weekend! Be happy, Be Healthy :) 

Thanks for Reading!

Best, 

- Mr. Brilliantier 



enjoy the video from GoPro: 

GoPro: Lions - The New Endangered Species?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...