Monday, January 6, 2014

Closed the Trade per previous post, $254 gain on the account





































Good Evening, Everyone!

Per previous post, The last trade on the account was closed successfully with a profit of $254.00 :)
I originally set a pending order to close the trade at 1.36600 but I later decided, in my opinion, due to the technical indicators and fundamental analysis I use to make my analysis, I felt that I do not have a reasonable conviction of the direction of where the EURUSA was going. I adjusted the pending order to 1.36330 as you can see to take smaller gains.

At this point, I'm going to wait it out and position my next trade when I feel that it would be a good time to get in.

Thanks for Reading
& Happy Trading

Best,

- Mr. Brilliantier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...